Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I hope you all received some flowers, I received a beautiful bouquet of 12 red roses, they are gorgeous. Heres a valentines card i made for my 11 year son to send to his little girlfriend, aahh young love :), ive entered it for the Magnolia Love Challenge
I've used copics to colour
Dress: RV10, RV02, RV04, Hair: E00, E21, E33, Legs & Face: E00, E21, Hearts: R27, R46

I've also received a few new Tildas and Whiff of Joy stamps this week, i haven't really had a chance to play with all of them.

This city girl is gorgeous she looks like she is having so much fun!

I've used Copics to colour

Dress: RV10, RV02, RV04, Hair: E00, E21, E33, Legs & Face: E00, E21

Ribbon, Sentiments, Flowers, Card Candy

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Very pretty cards x

Rachelxx said...

Lovely Tracy :-)

Sheila said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the papers and colours.
Thanks for joining us on JM this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx