Friday 14 May 2010

This week over on Just Magnolia Challenge Blog the challenge is “One for the Girls” – so the perfect excuse to get out all your girly papers, ribbons and embellishments and make pretty. This is a perfect challenge for me, i love anything girly :)

I had used all of my Pink Paislee papers, so i had to order some more at the beginning of the week, i also ordered MME So Sophie papers they are lush :)

This week is going to see the start of Freebie Friday, which will be a give away every week, all you have to do is leave me a message telling me what your favourtie colour combination is and random org will pick a winner next Friday, this week its 10m of Fairy Garden ribbon, mini decorative pins, gorgeous fairytale magnolia images and blooms, all in my favourite colour combination - pink and green.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card. My fav colours are pink and green.