Thursday 2 September 2010

Glorious Thursday

I know its been a while since i last blogged, i seemed to have lost my mojo for a while. I hate it when that happens, I couldn't really get into anything, i made the odd customer card but that was about it. I bought loads of new stamps and papers and they just sat on my desk!! My mojo has finally returned and I have made a few cards, I also have some fabulous new stamps in the shop by Ladybug Crafts Ink, they are too scrummy for words!!
We have recently returned from our fab holiday in the South of France, beautiful hot sunny days on the beach with the magnificent views, yummy barbecues and just generally relaxing it was fabulous, then we come back to rain, although today is a beautiful day, lets hope its stays like that for the weekend. Anyway over on Just Magnolia Challenge they have a fab sketch
I just love this Tilda, i have used stickles on her necklace to give her a bit of sparkle. These papers are so scrummy they have lots of gorgeous glitter, they are MME Union Square.
I just love this quote, DH found it in his fortune cookie
"Life is a field of unlimited possibilities"
Isn't that just so true.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that sentiment Tracy ... I must have it :0)

Bev said...

Fabulous card! Loving the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at JM this week x