Monday 11 October 2010

Top Tip Tuesday

The sun is shining again and it is a beautiful day, I have just managed a quick 5 miles on my bike, I haven't really been out much since we have been back from our holiday at the end of August, it's surprising how quickly your fitness levels drop, so i am determined to get back into it, I am going to try at least 25 miles a week plus 1 aerobics class!!
I forgot to add this here, but this last week i have sponsored Top Tip Tuesday, if you have a top tip to share with us, head on over there.
"Have you been over to enter our weekly drawings? Now, the whole point of Top Tip Tuesday is for you to come and leave a link to your blog giving us your Top Tip - it can be anything at all "
This is what's on offerI bought this die from Alexandra Palace the other week, I just love it at the moment i really love the whole vintage thing :)
Have a good evening!

No comments: