Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy New Year

I hope you all had a fab christmas, didn't it fly by, can you believe it's already a week into January. I have started off this year trying to be super organised, I now have a list book :) and I write everything in it that needs to be done and on what day, I am so a procrastinator, a friend of mine gave me an article to read out of the free waitrose magazine about procrastinating and that it is better to work on goals in small chunks, it advises you just to do 15 minutes of your task and after that time to completely stop, the key is to make a huge task or a small one that you hate seem manageable, i will be starting this from today (i now mean tomorrow as i have failed today :)
Over on LOTV they have a sketch, i don't normally make purple / lilac cards but i bought these die cuts from LOTV at the NEC.

pins, flowers, bling

Over at Ladybug Crafts Ink the challenge is anything goes, I absolutely love Daydreaming Ruby, I wish I had hair like that!

I have used the gorgeous Fairy Flora papers from Prima, flowers, Daydreaming Ruby, Fairy Sentiments.

No comments: