Monday 7 February 2011

LOTV Challenge

Oh my word isn't is windy today, i wanted to go out on my bike this afternoon but I've decided against it :), it's way to much hard work with this wind, I might just have to get the just dance out instead :)
Check out the gallery, Kathy has made some fab Rosette Roses with the new seam binding, it is so easy to use.
Over on the LOTV Challenge Blog this week their challenge is “ROMANCE” so get your thinking caps on and let us see your Romantic Creations - I have used the gorgeous Little Things" stamp and the scrummy Echo Park Papers - Be Mine, i love them!
Seam Binding, Flowers, Pins, Pearls and Bakers Twine all from Creative Treasures

Just to let you know that Card Candy is on offer this week at just £1.00 per bag, grab yours while stocks last.

No comments: