Sunday 6 November 2011

Bonfire Night

I had a busy day yesterday, my mum and I went of to the NEC for the international cake show, normally we go to the Craft show but thought we would have a change, I didn't buy a lot really, just some cake pop sticks and melts to have a go at making some cake pops. I have seen these on lots of american blogs and have always liked them so thought I would have a go.
We always have family around on bonfire night to have burgers, sausages and chilli, we made a huge chilli, it went down well. We then all went off to a fireworks display, I love fireworks, it wasn't as good as usual but it was still ok, took a few photos on my iphone,

This week on the Magnolia hAnglar and sTanglar blog it's a Special Monthly Challenge which means the theme is "ANYTHING GOES". We have added the option of "PEARLS AND LACE" if you would like.

I thought I would make a christmas gift bag and I've also used pearls and lace.
I'm going to try and make a few christmas card this afternoon, maybe I will just have a coffee first :)

1 comment:

Mina said...

wow what a fabulous idea...just stunning...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge this week
Mina xxx
p.s. sorry for the late comment I was having problems commenting this week better late than never though lol