Sunday 15 January 2012

Magnolia - Week 139

Another glorious morning here with bright blue skies and sunshine, I might even venture out for a run later.
I managed to make another card this weekend, 2 in a row not bad going!
Over on Just Magnolia Challenge blog they have a sketch

I have used one of the gorgeous new magnolia stamps

Papers are Pink Paislee - Cupid Collection from last year. Satin Pleat Ribbon, Jute, Roses, Double Layer Daisy, Heart Pin, Heart Pearl, Heart Charm - Creative Treasures

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Oh what a darling card!!! Thank you so much for using my sketch in such a delightful way!!! I just love that image and the way you have showcased her!!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge and we hope to see you every week with your darling cards!! Have a wonderful evening...Big hugs..Jacque