Wednesday 28 March 2012

Truly Scrumptious - Use Lace

Isn't it another glorious day, I love the sun shining but it certainly shows up the dust!!
 I haven't managed hardly any crafting lately, I'm hoping to change that next week :).
Where are the weeks disappearing to?  I can't believe it's half term next week, it seems to be flying by. 

Over on the Truly Scrumptious Challenge Blog the challenge this week is to use lace on your project.  Once again the DT have made the most gorgeous cards, please pop over and take a look :)

I have used one of the new Princess stamps, she is just gorgeous, I wish I had long flowing locks like that :)


Ribbon, Lace, Cherry Blossom, Roses, Pearl Heart, Mesh - Creative Treasures

Enjoy the sunshine :)





1 comment:

Kizzy said...

Wonderful card, the paper is so fantastic, lovely stamp and your coloring is Wonderful too.
I have the same problem, my days flying by. There are to less houres in a day.
Enjoy the good weather.
Hugs Kizzy.