Wednesday 11 April 2012

Truly Scrumptious - Sketch

I was hoping to make lots of cards these last couple of weeks but haven't, I had a really bad cough and cold again last week so didn't feel like doing much at all, I have 5 commissioned cards to make so better get a move on with those.

My 13 year old son has gone of to Paris this morninging with the school on a football tournament trip they will be visiting Disneyland, DH had to take him this morning as I would of shed a tear or two and didn't want to embarass him :).

This week on the Truly Scrumptious Challenge we have a sketch, I have used the gorgeous Wispy from Saturated Canary, sorry about the picture I took it last night it wasn't very good light.


Lace, Cherry Blossom, Roses, Lily - Creative Treasures

It's blue skies at the moment, lets hope it stays like that, I'm off to the wholesalers today, I might even go for a run later, I managed to run 5k on Sunday without stoping :)

Have a good day
x




No comments: