Tuesday 6 November 2012

Glassine Bag

Its a bit dreary here today, looks like its here to stay for a while.  I hate the wet it does nothing for my hair :)

I've been busy all afternoon, I've sat and stamped, inked and strung 80 tags to go out in the post!!  I've also managed to alter a glassine bag, I have kept it quite simple, although I have still managed to add a few flowers :).  These bags are fab for adding homemade biscuits or yummy treats, I will be adding the bags to the shop later.

I've got a zumba class a bit later on, my legs have stiffened up as the days gone on from doing a hill session with my running club last night, looks like I might be only moving my top half at zumba lol.


Roses, Glassine bags, Rosebuds, Self Adhesive Pearls, Spotty Ribbon - Creative Treasures


Hope the weathers better where you are.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What a lovely idea Tracy - I've never thought of decorating those little bags before but they are so cute and must look really special with a bit of added pizzazz

Unknown said...

What a really lovely project.

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah tracy!
this is just so sweet, I love the lamp post! a gorgeous make hun.
huge hugs Lou xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the lamp post as well as the sweet image x