Thursday 8 November 2012

Tilda with Snow Heart

This is a quick post from me today, as I'm in a bit of a rush, nothing new there then!!

Here is today's little creation - Tilda with Snow Heart.  I think I now have the grand amount of 5 Christmas cards made!! I think I better get a wiggle on, we only have 46 days until Christmas - yikes


Don't forget to join in with aCaD blogging on FB, it's a fun place to visit and it's really lovely to see all of your creations.

Papers - Simple Stories Handmade Holiday, Magnolia Die Lampost, coloured with copics, Memory Box Birdcage Die, Postcard from stash, Lace, Roses, Cherry Blossom, Sheer Blooms - Creative Treasures

I'm off to make another 60 tags to get out in the post today - such fun ;)

Have a great day
x

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Perfect! that colour scheme works sooooo beautifully with the lace, flowers etc

Traceyr said...

Cute card and is it really on 46 more days to go?

:)

Sue said...

Cute stamp, not used my Tilda's for ages. Super colours.
Sue x

Loopylou. said...

awww thats so cute. I am so loving that little lamp post die you have been using.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

I like it all, the stamp, the colours, the extra bits, all lovely xx

Jackie said...

Lovely...I love to see red and kraft card/paper together, they were almost made for each other :) xx

Hazel said...

Sweet card x